Are you planning a hiking holiday in Israel?
- Are you confused by the possibilities?
- Need the best itinerary?
- Can’t get maps in English?
- Don’t know which hikes can be done with public transport?
- Need the best guides in each are?
I’d be happy to help you sort it all out. I’ve planned many Israel Hiking trips for foreign travelers facing these problems. Sometimes a quick phone/WhatsApp/Skype call is all it takes to guide you into making the best decisions for your holiday.
So What Can I do for You?
- Tel you what are the best hiking trails suitable for your ability and the season.
- Provide you with Hiking Maps in English.
- Provide you with GPS files?
- Detailed instruction on how to reach the trailheads with a car or public transport.
- Help you integrate some hikes into a “regular” vacation in Isreal in the best way.
- Save you money by recommending the best value places to stay. Some hiking friendly accommodations cannot be found when Googling in English!
- Save you money by working out an itinerary using public transport
If you have a few questions. I will be glad to help you out by email. (email@example.com)
In a paid consultation, you get detailed, personal advice on your travel and hiking plans. I’m happy to communicate with you (Email, Phone, Whatsapp, or Skype) and discuss all the details with you personally. In addition to the communication time you get FOC:
- Hiking Maps in English (Free)
- GPS files for your hike (Free)
- Phone Support during your stay in Israel (Free)
- If, as a result of the consultation, you book one of our Inn to Inn treks, you get a full refund on the consultation cost!
- 30 Minutes – 100 USD (minimum)
- 45 Minutes – 130 USD.
- 1 Hour – 160 USD.
- Any additional time: 60 USD / 30 Minutes.
Typical duration is between 30 minutes and 2 hours depending on the length and complexity of the task.
How Does it Work?
- Email me your general inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- I will study it, and reply for free with an initial price estimate.
- You will pay (By Credit Card or PayPal) the estimated price.
- We will start our communication in the method that you choose. I recommend using Skype when we are both in front of a desktop PC. With this method, I can share my screen with you and show you maps and pictures as we speak.
- Following our agreement on your itinerary, I will send you all the relevant maps and GPS files (FOC)
- After we are done, I will send you a final bill. I will either credit you if needed or ask for additional payment according to the actual hours involved.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
I am so confident you will be satisfied with your consultation that I offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you are not fully Satisfied, I guaranteed your money back!