A fantastic option for a short afternoon excursion. Just ten minutes drive from Eilat and served by bus, this short hike is a great contrast to the noisy city.
|Short versions||N / A|
|Best||Dec - Mar|
|Possible||Nov - Apr|
|/ Start Point|
- Start by following the Green marked trail climbing to the summit of Mount Tzfachot (250 m).
- As we gain height, the views of the Red sea below become more impressive. On the summit, we meet a junction with a Blue marked trail.
- After enjoying the views, continue, with the Blue trail down to a saddle and up again to the northern peak of the mountain.
- From this peak, we have an even better view. The head of Eilat bay, the city of Eilat and the Edom mountains on the horizon.
- Continue to follow the Blue markings all the way down to the main road.
Learn more about the Biblical History of Eilat and Ezion Geber.
GPS file: Download