An exciting Off-Road Tour, deep into the Judean Desert. Visiting ancient monasteries, desert springs, and panoramic viewpoints.
- Starting from Jerusalem city center.
- Mar Saba Monestry – a 1,500 years old Monestry hanging on the desert cliffs.
- Nabi Musa – an ancient structure believed by the Muslims to be the tomb of Moses.
- nomadic Bedouin tribe settlements.
- Ein Prat – The largest spring in Wadi Qelt. (Swimming on warm days).
Judean desert jeep tour feat
Judean desert near arad
Pool in Wadi Qelt