Rappelling tour to the Qumran canyon at the north of the Dead Sea, which holds amazing dry waterfalls and mysterious caves
The trip includes rappelling down five cliffs. Heights: 12, 40, 45, 3 and 30 meters. We will enter the canyon and start rappelling, one waterfall after the other, while the amazing view of the Dead Sea is always in front of us.
- Location: Qumran canyon, where the legendary Dead-Sea scrolls were discovered. It can be combined with a very interesting visit to an archeological site in the Qumran national park.
- Rappelling: Leaning off the edge of the cliff and sailing down to the bottom using ropes.
- Level: No experience necessary. (But of interest also to advanced rappellers)
- Duration: 08:00 – 16:00
- Dates: Regular group tours every Saturday. Private tours every day.
- Meeting Point: Qumran National Park.
Any Questions: Contact us at [email protected]
- Regular Group Tours: 220 NIS (About 62$) per person – (Generally, Every Saturday. Check the full list of dates on the booking form below).
- Private Tour (A group of 1-9 persons) : Price 1,800 NIS (About 505$) per group up to 6 personas. 2,000 NIS for 7-9) persons (Every day)
Introduction to the Area:
- No previous experience with rappelling is required! Our professional guides will teach you how to rappel on-the-go.
- The entrance fee to the Qumran National Park is not included. (The entrance fee to the reserve: adult – 29 NIS, youth – 15 NIS to age 18).
- Minimum age: 8 Years.
- Equipment: Water (3 liers), closed hiking shoes (sandals, “crocks”, etc. will not be allowed), a hat, sunscreen, food for the day, comfortable clothing
- The activity is insured and organized by qualified instructors.
Payment & Cancellation Terms:
- A credit card number will be taken for security.
- Payment in cash on the day of the trip.
- Payment of 500 NIS or more can also be made by credit card.
- Cancellation fee up to 8 days before the trip: 30NIS per person. Cancellation fee up to 5 days before the trip: 50%. Cancellation within 48 hours from the beginning of the trip will be charged for the full price.
[contact-form-7 id=”14519″ title=”Extreme Booking Form”]