Join “Israel by Foot” expert Guide for an Enthralling exploration of the unique night sky of the Negev Highlands
- This captivating activity is suited for all ages.
- The Negev, and especially the Negev Highlands, is the best location in Israel for observation of the night sky. There is practically no light pollution in the heart of the desert, on the remote Highlands, or in the Ramon Crater.
- A powerful laser beam guides observation of the night sky in the desert.
- We can watch Stars, double Stars, Planets, Nebulas, Star Clusters, and other celestial bodies using professional telescopes.
- This night activity is accompanied by stories, legends, and scientific facts concerning the heavens and Space, from ancient times to contemporary research and future exploration projects.