The easiest and safest way to hike is with a Navigation App on your mobile phone. Therefore, for
For each of our hikes and treks, we provide also a GPS file alongside the hiking map.
For each hike we supply the GPS data in two formats:
Direct link from the eBook:
- Inside the Hike eBook, you will find a link to “NAVIGATE THE HIKE WITH GPS”.
- This link will open the GPS file inside the OutdoorActive App.
- Check out a Sample GPS Link.
- Check out a Sample Hike eBook.
- If it is your first time, You will need to install it and register. (It is free!).
- The app will give you an option also to download the map for offline use.
- This is the simplest and easiest way!
Standalone GPX file
- In the download link, you will have also all the relevant GPS files in GPX format.
- You can use it with your favorite Navigation App.