The easiest and safest way to hike is with a Navigation App on your mobile phone. Therefore, for
For each of our hikes and treks, we provide also a GPS file alongside the hiking map.
For each hike we supply the GPS data in two formats:
Direct link from the eBook:
- Inside the Hike eBook, you will find a link to “NAVIGATE THE HIKE WITH GPS”.
- This link will open the GPS file inside the OutdoorActive App.
- Check out a Sample GPS Link.
- Check out a Sample Hike eBook.
- If it is your first time, You will need to install it and register. (It is free!).
- The app will give you an option also to download the map for offline use.
- This is the simplest and easiest way!
Get 10€ off the Outdooractive Pro or Pro+ Subscription with our voucher code “ISRAEL105”
Sing up for the 30-day free trial with the voucher code. After 30 days you can cancel without any charge. If you like the app and want to continue with the subscription, you will get 10€ off the current list price.
We recommend the Pro version since it allows you to Download and use the Maps and GPS route OffLine!
Standalone GPX file
- In the download link, you will have also all the relevant GPS files in GPX format.
- You can use it with your favorite Navigation App.